-
November 23rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HI,
I posted a while back about how to "display" Kit for my dd to see her for the 1st time Christmas morning. I got some great suggestions about wrapping her things in old comic papers for her to open as presents.
Well, I was looking through her Christmas story when it struck me that her Christmas dress was a gift from Ruthie. I plan on having her standing in her Meet outfit & a white rectangle box beside her w/ a tag reading, To: Kit From: Ruthie. Inside I will put the red dress w/ a teeny tiny note inviting her & her mother to lunch & the ballet along w/ 4 mini ballet tickets. I will wrap the scotty dog pin in plain brown paper w/ a tag reading,"For Kit, Love, Mother" (have to double check if she called her Mother or Mom?? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] )
Yay! Now I just have to put it all together. Oh, wait...I have to clean my house & bake pumpkin pies, and then there's the turkey in the morning [img]eek.gif[/img] Guess I can't play dolls just yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Warmly,
trvnbrn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks